Monday, June 15, 2009

Little Bit In Love/Sooner Than Later




Bored at work once again...
figured I'd write.


For those of you who don't know I just got out of a messy break up with
the supposed love of my life.
I still very much love him and would like to be with him later on in life.
I still have days to live, places to see and ppl to meet.

But since that break up I have found a friend,
who was my friend from before, (it that makes any sense)
As a loyal Drake listener... 1 song speaks to this transition...

Little Bit.. youtube it!

KP... has been somewhat theraputic and a breath of fresh air for me at this time in life.
I don't see him as anything more than a friend and that is something I have not had in quite sometime.

I'm to a point right now where I feel like my life is at somewhat of a stand still not knowing what the future holds. In comparsion to my friends, who are working, have families and are financially stable..I feel like I missed that boat.

The interesting thing is, he will listen to me babble for hours and hours about absolutely nothing and that is refreshing....

We share a birthday and a passion for track and field.

He lives 300 miles away so I won't ever have to worry about him physically overstepping his boundaries within our friendship.


He's becoming my best friend and I am ok with that.


"I know you don't break their hearts...But it's you I wanna take apart" Drake


______________________________________________________



On a more interesting note

I have decided to put working things out with my x on hold...
As much as I love him and all the fun times we shared I just can't do it right now...

The song that speaks volumes at this time is

Sooner than Later...

every word - explains the feelings between both of us.

As much as I love him.. I know time heals wounds so that what I am allowing for...
Moving on is easier said than done!!!


"So can you do me a favor if I pull it together make it sooner than later
We won't be here forever and I realized I waited to long but please don't move on" Drake








No comments:

Post a Comment