Sunday, July 26, 2009

Almost Time

In 2 days I will be celebrating my 21st birthday.

To drink or not to drink is the question...

I have been struggling with my weight for quite some time now.
I took my body fat percentage last week and I am standing at a "healthy" 15%.
I am not happy. During this conversation I found out that most of my body fat is in my upper body and I don't know what to do.

Is it my food? Is it just my genetic makeup?
This is something thats been bugging me bcuz I would like to compete after school is over.

Heptathletes typically reach their awesome strides later on in their careers unless you're Jackie Joyner-Kersee.
I have many more years I'll be able to give. I have had no injuries, and I have numerous potential but its the weight.

I'm at a lost for this.
I am seriously trying to figure things out.
Maybe I'll get a trainer.

IDK.
I need help

No comments:

Post a Comment